Saturday, April 5, 2008

Old Friends

My friend Carrie and her daughter Stella came to visit us a couple of weeks ago. Carrie and I were pregnant with both our girls and then our boys at the same time. Ruby and Stella have been friends since their beginings. This a photo of them way back when they were babies.


and this is them now!
It was so much fun to have them here. Of course I selfishly wanted them to stay forever and pretend like we don't live so far apart. I love Portland but it is really hard to be so far away from a lot of the people that we love most.

This is me and Carrie and Wadey.
Wade loved Carrie. He asked for her for two days after they were gone. I think it broke his heart to see them go, or wait maybe it was mine.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

there were no photos of the carrie stella visit!! so sad . just little boxes with ? in them. I grew up on dutch babies. so easy and so yummy. i remember it was fun to see how tall and mountainous they grew in the oven.......

Unknown said...

now i could only see the "before" photo"! the one of Wade in the hat came through. crazy!!!!!!!!!!xo

Unknown said...

ok - now i see them all. I love you all!!!!!