Sunday, May 18, 2008

2!

Okay, I know that everybody says this but boy does time go by fast. A minute ago he was just a tiny little thing I brought home from the hospital. Boy was he a hard baby.

then, many sleepless nights went by and he was 1!

and now 2 years later I can't imagine 1 second without him. Before he was born Greg and I used to worry about how we could possibly love him as much as his sister, now I wonder everyday if it would be possible to love him more.

Here are a few kitties eating cake at the party. They were trying to master their frosting eating technique.



Here is a little video of the fun.
Thanks so much to everybody who came over to celebrate with us on one very (90+) hot day.

Sorry that the pictures aren't so great. I will post more when I get them from our professional Grandpa photographer.

No comments: